środa, 29 czerwca 2016

Passport covers, documents' holder and wedding theme with Julia Akinina

Hello! Julia is here and I want to share with you my new creations using wonderful I KROPKA chippies. My first project is the couple of passport covers as the present for the one family (Mom, Dad and Son). I hope you'll figure out which one is for whoom.

Cześć, tu Julia! chce się z Wami podzielić nowymi kreacjami z tekturkami Ikropki. Pierwszy projekt to okładki na paszport jako prezent dla mojej rodziny (mamy, taty i sina), mam nadzieje, ze domyślicie się, który jest dla kogo.







Zębatki - zębatki zestaw #1 z kołem

Zwierzęta - motyle średnie - 30 sztuk


My second project is the first documents holder for the little baby boy. I love this cutest cloiud with stars, though this chipboard is rather big. You can use it on the cover of the baby almum and it will looks perfectly, I think!
Drugi projekt to książeczka na dokumenty dla małego chłopca. Uwielbiam tą piękną chmurkę chociaż tekturka jest raczej duża. Wygląda  ślicznie, myślę!




Pierwsza Gwiazdka - gwiezdna chmurka duża


And finally, my favorite part of the post - the wedding acessories. I created two guest books using the big I KROPKA frames. When I ordered them, I didn't thought that the frames will be sooo huge and I was really surprised when I got them. But I have found the place for them on my wedding guest books.
A ostatni to moja ulubiona częśc tego postu- akcesoria śłubne. Stworzyłam dwie księgi gości używając tekturek Ikropki. Kiedy je zamawiałam, nie sądziłam, że są takie duże i byłam zaskoczona kiedy je dostałam, ale teraz znalazłam dla nich miejsce na księgach gości.





This how it looks like with the other acessories.

LBP - rama duża owalna asymetryczna


And here is the second wedding Guest Book.
a tu druga księga gości.




I hope you were inspired by my projects.
Mam nadzieję, że jesteście zainspirowane.
Thank You.
Julia.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz