środa, 1 października 2014

Dreams and video tutorial by Veronika Galenko

Hello, everyone!
Witam Wszystkich !
Veronika  here to share with you my new projects with chipbord I KROPKA
My first work is layout.
 Veronika  z tej strony wita, i chcę Wam pokazać moje projekty z tekturkami I Kropka
Moja pierwsza praca to layout

Suddenly for me I found this telephone photo which was maden four years ago in the begging of meeting with my future husband and I thought that it needed to become a layout.
Tak nagle znalazłam zdjęcie  z telefonu, które było zrobione cztery lata temu na spotkaniu z moim przyszłym mężem,i pomyślałam , że muszę zrobić z niego layout.
  It seems very "free" and fresh and I am looking very romantic. So I made a layout about dreams in my mind...romantic like sea and butterflies.  
 Wydaje się bardzo" wolne" i świeże i wyglądam bardzo romantycznie. Więc zrobiłem układ o snach w mojej głowie ... romantycznych jak morze i motyle.

 All chipbord are covered with blue acrylic paints and dry glitter. You can see the process on my video step by step tutorial.
Wszystkie tekturki  pokryte są niebieskimi farbami akrylowymi i suchym brokatem. Można zobaczyć ten proces krok po kroku na wideo.







the detailes of layout and the video step by step tutorial 


 chipbord ship and sea shells by I KROPKA
Tekturki łodzi i muszelek I KROPKA


For my LO/ Do mojego LO użyłam

 I used a paper  by The Robin's Nest.
Admiral Fleur Glitter Linen Cardstock
Sky Blue Glitter Cardstock
White Glitter Cardstock
vellum
and dew drops
Classified Mini Dew Drops
Hillside Mini Dew Drops
White Dew Drops

Inne/other:
fabric and fabric hand made flower,
Petaloo flowers, 
May Arts ribbon and some polymer clay elements,
Zva Creative swirls,
 butterflies stamps by Marta Stewart, 
 liqued blue perls and liqued glitter by Ranger.

And other my projects are covers on passport


 Chipbord is covered with distress inks and cracle accent.



I used
Podróże - samoloty zestaw


Thank's for your attention!
Dziękuję za uwagę !

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz